Buy Levitra 60 mg online fast shipping
Levitra helps men with erectile dysfunction get and maintain an erection long enough for sexual intercourse. Do not take this drug if you are taking or have recently taken nitrates or nitroglycerin.
Levitra 60 mg is a prescription medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in adult men. It belongs to a group of drugs called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors, which work by relaxing muscles and increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation.
About The Drug
Levitra tablet contains the active ingredient vardenafil. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis when you are sexually aroused. This allows blood to flow into the penis, allowing you to get an erection when you get sexual arousal.
Levitra will only work if you are sexually aroused. It should know that it will not increase your sex drive.
Generic Or Branded Treatments:
Some treatments of ED contain the same active ingredient but are sold under different names. If the active ingredient and the dosage of the medication are the same, the treatments will have the same effect and work in the same way.
Ingredients Of Levitra:
The active ingredients of Levitra are different for different doses such as
- Levitra 5 mg – 5 mg vardenafil per tablet
- Levitra 10 mg– 10 mg vardenafil per tablet
- Levitra 20 mg – 20 mg vardenafil per tablet
- Levitra 40 mg – 40 mg vardenafil per tablet
- Levitra 60 – 60 mg vardenafil per tablet
Inactive ingredients are the same for different doses such as
- Colloidal anhydrous silica
- Iron oxide red (CI 77491-E172)
- Iron oxide yellow (CI 77492-E172)
- Macrogol 400
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Titanium dioxide (CI 77891-E171)
This medicine does not contain lactose, sucrose, gluten, tartrazine, or any other azo dyes.
How Does It Work?
The active salt in Levitra 20 mg is vardenafil, a PDE5 inhibitor. The male penis produces a chemical called NO (nitrous oxide), which activates an enzyme called guanylate cyclase. This guanylate cyclase changes a natural chemical in the body called GTP into C-GMP, which is what causes an erection.
Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) regulates C-GMP levels. However, at times PDE5 is produced in excess, inhibiting the production of enough C-GMP for erection. Sildenafil stops the enzyme PDE-5 from working. Which helps trigger erection in men.
To Make Levitra More Effective:
Take Levitra exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use it in larger amounts or for longer than recommended. It’s taken as the doctor prescribes you. Do not self-medicate with Levitra 60 mg, as it can lead to harm to the health. General instructions to take medicine are:
Take approximately an hour before you intend to have sex. Working time varies from person to person according to the health condition, but it usually takes between 30 and 1 hour
You can consume it with or without food with a glass of water. You have to be sexually excited for this drug to assist you in acquiring an erection. If you do not have erectile dysfunction, do not take the medicine. It is not recommended to take it more than once a day.
If you miss a dose take it as soon as you remember. Don’t take two doses to make up for the one you missed.
In case of an overdose if you have taken more than recommended, call your doctor immediately. You should not take more than one pill at a time.
Uses Of Levitra 60 mg:
This drug treats male sexual health problems like erectile dysfunction and low libido. This is a prescription-based drug and must only be taken on the advice of a doctor.
If you have an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours while using Levitra 60 mg, see a doctor or go to the hospital right away. The prolonged erection should be treated as soon as possible.
Drugs Similar To Levitra:
If Levitra film-coated tablets are taken with a high-fat meal, the onset of activity may be delayed. The dose of the film-coated tablets may be increased to a maximum of 60 mg or decreased to 5 mg, depending on the effectiveness of the treatment and any side effects.
Possible Side Effects:
Like all medicines, Levitra 60 mg also causes side effects. The side effects are that everybody has not felt the same. Most of the side effects are common. It may be severe depending on the patient’s age and health conditions.
Levitra may cause serious side effects such as:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Chest pain or pressure
- Pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder
- Vision changes
- Sudden vision loss
- Erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours
- Irregular heartbeat,
- Shortness of breath
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Sinus pain
- Upset stomach
- Back pain
Go to medical if you feel any of the symptoms listed above. Tell your doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you.
Before Taking Levitra 60 mg:
You should never take the medication in the following condition.
- Allergic to any other ingredients of this medicine. Signs of an allergic reaction include a rash, itching, swollen face or lips, shortness of breath, etc.
- At the age of 65 years and are taking itraconazole, anti-fungal medicine.
- Kidney dialysis patient.
- Recently have had a stroke or heart attack.
- Low blood pressure.
- Any history of eye diseases should not take Levitra 60 mg.
- Do not take Levitra 60 mg, if you suffer from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections.
- Sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc are blood cell disorders.
- Hemophilia is a bleeding disorder.
- A patient with a stomach ulcer should never take it.
Precaution & Warning:
Always take your medications exactly as directed by your doctor. Take your medicine regularly and according to your healthcare providers or the doctor’s instructions. Precautions are steps that you need to take when using these medications. Such as follows:
- Keep this medication in a tight container in a safe place where the children cannot find it.
- The medicine should keep at room temperature, do not take it in a refrigerator.
- It should not keep on the table if you go outside for work.
- Throw away any expiration date medicine.
- Levitra does not use it for younger than 18 years old children.
- Do not take this medication if you use Nitrate drugs for chest pain or heart problems.
Addiction To The Medication:
Levitra 60 mg is the Erection Dysfunction(ED) drug that becomes mentally addictive. You start to take on healthy sexual life and maintain a good life with your partner. Psychological addiction or dependency starts due to depression and stress about erectile dysfunction. Generally, It may become addictive to the drug.
The Symptoms of a Levitra 60 mg addicted man are as follows:
- Blurred vision.
- Always need a higher dosage to show its effect which is bad for his health.
- Cold Sweating after the sexual activity has finished.
- Family disturbance happens by a lack of emotional attachment to his partner.
The withdrawal symptoms may vary from person to person. It may vary according to their health condition, and the time they are addicted.
The person may feel the following withdrawal symptoms:
- Many people take it regularly having unprotected sex may lead to HIV Hepatitis.
- The patient feels ringing in the ears and has vision problems.
- Depression in mind.
- The person falls into Heart problems.
- A partial erection during sexual arousal.
These withdrawal symptoms may sometimes be dangerous to the patient. The patient should go to the doctor for avoiding this situation.
A drug interaction is a reaction between two (or more) drugs or between a drug and food, beverage, or supplement. Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications and food.
Do not take these medicines with Levitra 60 mg:
- Avoid taking grapefruit juice or grapefruit.
- If you use antibiotics.
- Medicines for prostate problems.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine. Alcohol can increase your headache and your heart rate.
Prevention To Avoid Levitra 60 mg Addiction:
Medicines are used to treat diseases, manage health conditions, and relieve symptoms. The drugs are generally safe when used as prescribed or as directed on the label, but there are risks in taking any medicine for a long time. The following methods can use to control Levitra 60 mg addiction:
- You should know the advantages and disadvantages of taking Levitra 60 mg.
- Sex education is mandatory for a man.
- Both the partner man and woman need to know the reality of addiction.
- You should go to a sex specialist or urologist to treat your problems.
- Focus on a good thing in your life.
- Yoga and exercise make a man healthy.
- Healthy food makes better health in sexual life.
You should go to the doctor for your health and mental check-up.