Vyvanse(Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate) 30 mg capsule belongs to the stimulant class of drugs. Vyvanse capsule(s489 30) is a Central Nervous System stimulant that influences the brain activity responsible for generating impulsiveness. It may be used as an aid to enhance attention ability and treat fidgeting(restlessness). It performs its function of managing impulsiveness and restlessness by balancing some of the neurotransmitters (natural chemicals )present in the human brain.
Chemical Composition of 30 mg of Vyvanse:
Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate is Vyvanse’s only active ingredient. Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate is an off-white color completely soluble powder. Chemically it’s representation is (2S)-2,6-diamino-N-[(1S)-1-methyl-2-phenylethyl]hexanamide dimethanesulfonate. The remaining ingredients, Inactive ones, of this medicine are microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, and magnesium stearate.
Uses Of Vyvanse 30 mg:
Vyvanse 30 mg is an approved capsule for managing Binge eating disorder in adults that stimulates the central nervous system(CNS). It is available in a white body with an orange cap. It is also utilized to cure and manage Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder(ADHD), in Adults.
The typical dose of Vyvanse at the initial stage of the prescribed course is 30 mg of Vyvanse. These capsules may be swallowed whole with water only.
Side Effects Of Vyvanse s489 30 mg:
Since s489 30 mg is a stimulant that influences the chemical regulation in the human body it may impact the regulation adversely sometimes. These changes in body chemicals manifest as side effects of the capsule. The severity and intensity of these side effects vary according to the health conditions of the patient. Some common to uncommon side effects are given below:
- Cardiac Arrest Or Strokes
- Decreased Appetite
- Dry Mouth
- Feeling Jittery
- Increased Heart Rate
- Loss Of Appetite (Anorexia)
- Serotonin Syndrome
- Stomach Pain
- Trouble Sleeping
- Upper Abdominal Pain
- Weight Loss
Due to its working mechanism, Vyvanse 30 mg capsules also have a high probability of serotonin syndrome occurrence. These occurring symptoms are:
- Changes In Blood Pressure
- Fast Heartbeat
- High Body Temperature (Hyperthermia)
- Loss Of Coordination
- Muscle Twitching
- Stiff Muscles
- Sweating Tremors
Interaction Of s489 30 mg capsule:
Interaction of medicines/drugs/pills/capsules is one of the vital factors one should not ignore before starting the treatment course. s489 30 mg capsule has interaction potential that can adversely impact the chemical composition of the patient’s body. This interaction may further exacerbate the overall health well-being and medical condition of the patient. While consuming these medicines one should check other medicines/drugs/ remedies/items mentioned due to which interaction can occur.
- Ammonium Chloride
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Blood Pressure Medications
- Diuretics (Water Pills)
- MAO inhibitors
- Methenamine Therapy
- Monoamine oxidase(MAO) inhibitors
- Pain Medication
- Sedatives Or Tranquilizers
- Urinary Acidifying Agents
Warnings While Using Vyvanse 30 mg:
Vyvanse 30 mg orange white capsule, like other medicines/ drugs, has some cons and drawbacks. These factors may produce some unhealthy and adverse consequences so to avoid these one must keep warnings regarding these medicines. The points to keep in mind while starting to consume or going for the prescription.
- The central nervous stimulant may increase the blood pressure of the patient.
- The overdose, abuse, or misuse of this medicine can result in adverse psychiatric events such as hallucinations, intense depression, and abnormal illusions. So it should not be given to anybody without appropriate guidance and medical consultancy.
- People with mental disorders such as bipolar disorder or having a family history of depression should avoid these medicines. They are more susceptible to becoming physically and psychologically dependent on this drug.
- Utilization of this medicine for ADHD and Binge eating disorder may increase serotonin levels in the patient system resulting in an adverse influence on overall health.
Storage Of 30 mg of Vyvanse Capsule:
Here are some important points to remember while keeping a Vyvanse 30 mg capsule at your place.
- The storage place should be a controlled temperature room for your medicine.
- The desirable range of the temperature is between 68°F to 77°F (that is 20°C to 25°C).
- Protect your Vyvanse 30 mg capsule from direct sunlight and humid ambiance.
- Proper disposal is a must. Any remaining portion of your Vyvanse medicine should be appropriate so that anybody cannot consume it unnecessarily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Can I Take Vyvanse 30 Mg During My Pregnancy?
Vyvanse 30 mg capsule consumption safety has not been established during pregnancy. Due to a lack of studies and medical validations, it is strictly advised to take proper guidance from a professional.
Q.2. Can I Take Vyvanse Orange And White Capsule 30 Mg Without Any Disorder?
No, it is a central nervous system stimulant that can cause and produce restlessness, nervousness, euphoria, appetite suppression, and severe anxiety. One must have a prescription to take this drug.
Q.3. I Am Hypersensitive To Amphetamines, Can I Take Vyvanse 30 Mg Capsule?
No, anybody having hypersensitivity to amphetamines should not take these capsules. Doing so can cause some serious outcomes and health issues exacerbating the health condition further.