Buy Strattera 18 mg cheap
Strattera belongs to the group of medicines called selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs). Strattera 18 mg is used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children, teenagers, and adults. It works in the brain by affecting certain chemicals and nerves which helps with impulse control and hyperactivity. This medicine is available only with your doctor’s prescription and is used as part of a treatment program that includes social, educational, and psychological treatment.
Ability & Usage:
ADHD is a behavioral disorder i.e. a lack of focus and/or hyperactivity that is much more frequent than others who are close in age or development. 18 mg Strattera works by acting on brain chemicals called amines which are involved in controlling behavior.
Doses for Attention Deficit Disorder(children):
This medicine is approved to use by children who are 6 years and older. The starting dose should be 10 mg two times a day. Then with time increase the amount to 5-10 mg per week. According to the need, change the doses with time. The maximum dose should not exceed 100 mg. Take the medicine before breakfast and lunch.
Available Forms And Doses Of Strattera 18 mg:
Strattera is available only with a doctor’s prescription in different doses such as Strattera 10 mg, Strattera 18 mg, Strattera 25 mg, Strattera 40 mg, Strattera 60 mg, Strattera 80 mg, and Strattera 100 mg which are used in different conditions.
The minimum dose of Strattera is 10 mg i.e. used for initial to the patient and the maximum dose is used for severity in ADHD patients. Divide it into parts and take it early in the morning once a day, 30-45 min before or after food.
Information Should Know Before Using 18 mg Strattera:
Before you take Strattera 18 mg Capsule, you should know in which condition could consume it and in which condition you should not take it.
- People who have heart disease should definitely avoid using this medication as it may cause heart attack, stroke, or sudden death.
- Stop taking this medicine if you are allergic to it.
- Avoid using Strattera 18 mg If you have used MAO like tranylcypromine, phenelzine, linezolid, tranylcypromine, and methylene blue injection in the last 14 days.
- You should not use it during your pregnancy, or else it may cause premature birth.
You should know which category person should take Strattera 18 mg:
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Tourette’s syndrome
- If suffering from anxiety or agitation
- Overactive thyroid
- Severe anxiety
- Problems with the intestines, stomach
All these above conditions should avoid using this medicine.
Tell your doctor;
- If you are breastfeeding or planning to have a baby, your doctor may suggest alternatives or may advise you to take some precautions with this medicine.
- Any medicines for Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, depression, serious infections, mental illness, vomiting, nausea, or any other opioids or herbal products.
- If you have a planned surgery.
- Any member of your family has a mental illness, depression, bipolar disorder psychosis, drug addiction, seizures, and alcoholism.
Direction To Use 18 mg Strattera:
Follow the doctor’s advice before using the medicine, do as exactly as prescribed and
read all the guides and prescription labels carefully.
- As Strattera 18 mg is the medicine with a high chance of becoming addictive, so avoid misusing it to reduce the risk of overdose, severe side effects, and death.
- Doctors usually prescribe Strattera 18 mg once or twice a day, 45 minutes before having a meal.
- Strattera 18 mg capsules once a day, in the morning with or without a meal as advised by the doctor.
- Never change the dose timing without consulting the doctor, take the medicine the same way every day.
- Do not try to crush, break or chew the tablet, swallow the whole with a full glass of water.
- Use only medicine that has been prescribed to you to avoid risks and medication errors.
- Doctor’s counseling and other treatments are also important parts of taking medication.
- Regular check-up of heart and blood pressure is necessary after and before taking this medication.
- Your doctor may increase, decrease or stop the doses to check the symptoms and results of this medicine.
- Do not stop taking this Strattera 18 mg without permission because it needs to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
- Flush the expired or broken medicine to lower the risk.
Strattera 18 mg & Negative Effects On System:
Strattera 18 mg has a high chance of risk, so do not exceed your doses without the doctor’s knowledge, it may cause side effects. Side effects could be common as well as severe and can be seen and vary from person to person according to the patient’s health condition.
Severe side effects:
The patent may experience severe side effects after taking this medication. Some patients may not experience it.
Signs of psychosis: Aggression, new behavior problems, hallucinations, hostility
Signs of heart problems: Trouble breathing, chest pain, fast heart rate,
Signs of circulation problems: Unexplained wounds, cold feeling, numbness, pain, or change in skin color (toe, finger).
Common Side Effects:
The patient may feel common side effects after consuming this medication. It is not harmful to the patient but it is not always the same feelings. Common side effects are as follows:
- Mood changes
- Increased blood pressure
- Feeling nervous or irritable
- Trouble sleeping
- Muscle stiffness
- Pounding heartbeats
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
Contact your doctor or call for a medical emergency immediately if you are experiencing any of the symptoms. Proper guidance from the doctor and drug administration should be done properly to avoid side effects.
Condition Of Over-Dose & Missed-Dose:
While using Strattera 18 mg, sometimes the patient may take overdose on the amount of medication accidentally or intentionally. Sometimes you may miss a dose. It may harmful to your health so avoid doing both things to keep yourself safe and risk-free.
Symptoms of Overdose:
Increasing the doses causes dangerous side effects or death. Always use the medicine as exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Overdose symptoms include;
- Muscle twitches
- Muscle pain or weakness
- Fast or pounding heartbeats
- Rapid breathing
- Feeling light-headed
- Dry mouth
If you are facing any of the symptoms, call for medical help immediately and avoid exceeding your doses without the doctor’s concern.
Try to take it as soon as possible in case of missed a dose. If it’s already time for the next dose then skip the missed one. Never take two tablets at the same time. Always try to take Strattera 18 mg the same way every day.
Caution & Precautions:
The doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Take Strattera 18 mg regularly and continuously to maintain its beneficial effects. The prolonged period of usage may become an addiction or habit forming. So keep away this medicine from a person with a history of drug addiction.
- Misuse can cause life-threatening side effects or death. So properly use the medicine.
- Never chew, crush or break the tablet, do not try to inject it into the vein by mixing it with other substances.
- People with high blood pressure and heart disease should not use it to avoid the risk of stroke, heart attack, and sudden death.
- Someone who has a history of mental illness, depression, or bipolar disorder may face worsening psychosis while using it, better to avoid to reduce the risk.
- Selling or buying Strattera 18 mg Online and offline without permission is illegal.
- Strattera 18 mg should not approve to use by someone under 6 years old.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult with the doctor if using this medication. It is necessary to avoid taking this medicine.
- Keep the doses in a safe place away from children, pets, and drug-addicted people. Because a single dose can affect the body badly.
Drug administration of Strattera 18 mg should be done with proper prescription and precautions.
Other Drug Interaction Of Gold & White Strattera:
Do not mix Strattera 18 mg with other medications, tell your doctor if you are also using herbal products, homeopathy medication, Vitamines, or any other medication.
- An antidepressant Medication: Ativan, Celexa, Klonopin, Prozac, Valium, Xanax.
- Pain relief medication: Dilaudid, Gabapentin, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Methadone, Norco, Opana ER, Percocet.
- Blood pressure medication.
- A blood thinner – Coumadin, warfarin, Jantoven.
- Cold or allergy medications.
After consulting your doctor you may change your medication for ADHD.
Available Alternatives For ADHD Symptoms:
It is not known, how will Strattera 18 mg affect the patient. It may show its result instantly or it may take a long period to show its effects. Some alternatives to Strattera 18 mg, you can use with your doctor’s advice.
These are some other alternatives to Strattera 10 mg that you can use to treat your ADHD by consulting your doctor.
edications, you should go to your doctor for better curing in ADHD.