Buy Strattera 60 mg cheap
Strattera is used orally for the ADHD treatment procedure. These tablets are short-acting. And these short-acting Strattera 60 mg tablets are FDA-approved to treat ADHD and narcolepsy effectively. This drug may also raise dopamine in some parts of the brain for increasing concentration on work.
Typical Dosing For Strattera:
According to the patient’s health condition, age, gender, and response to the drug, the doctor prescribe the drug.
Children less than 6 years old: Strattera is not recommended for children less than 6 years old. Ask your child’s provider for an alternative medication for your child.
Children 70 kg (154 lbs) or less in body weight: The total daily dose will depend on the child’s weight and can give once in the morning or as divided doses in the morning and late afternoon/early evening. The typical starting dose is 10 mg by mouth per day and then raised to 18 mg or 25 mg per day after 3 days. The dose can be adjusted up to a maximum of 60 mg.
Adults and children over 70 kg (154 lbs) in body weight: The typical starting dose is Strattera 10 mg by mouth per day. It can be given once in the morning or early evening. After 4 days, your doctor may raise your dose to Strattera of 40 mg, 60 mg, or 80 mg per day. The doctor has prescribed adjusting the dose up to a maximum daily dose of 100 mg.
How Should lilly 3229 Be Taken?
Take Strattera exactly as prescribed. The medication comes in different dose strength capsules. Your doctor may adjust the dose until it is right for you or your child.
- Do not chew, crush, or open the capsules. Swallow Strattera 60 mg capsules whole with water or other liquids. Tell your doctor if you or your child cannot swallow it whole. A different medicine may need to be prescribed.
- Avoid touching a broken Strattera capsule. Wash hands and surfaces when touching an open capsule. If any of the powder gets in your eyes or your child’s eyes, rinse them with water right away and call your doctor.
- The medicine can take with or without food early in the morning with a full glass of water.
- Strattera 60 mg is usually take once or twice a day. Take Strattera at the same time each day to help you fast cure ADHD.
- From time to time, your doctor may stop Strattera treatment for a while to check ADHD symptoms.
- Your doctor may do regular checks of the blood, heart, and blood pressure while taking Strattera 60 mg. Children should have their height and weight checked often while taking this medicine. Strattera therapy may be stopped if a problem is found during these check-ups.
If you or your child takes too much Strattera 60 mg or overdoses, call your doctor or poison control center right away, or get emergency treatment.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Strattera 60 mg Blue & Yellow Capsule?
Side effects are usually unwanted, and unpleasant. Its effects are caused by medicines. Most are mild, such as a stomachache, dry mouth, drowsiness, etc. Go away after your doctor before you stop taking the medicine. Otherwise, it can be more serious. Side effects may experience in different age groups in a different ways. Such as:
painful or difficult urination; or erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (this is a rare side effect).
Common Side Effects In Children And Teenagers Include:
- Upset stomach
- Decreased appetite
- Slowing of growth in children
- Nausea or vomiting
- Mood swings
Common Side Effects In Adults Include:
- Dry mouth
- Decreased appetite
- Sexual side effects
- Problems passing urine
Other Information For Children, Teenagers, And Adults:
- If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help right away. Because of the potential for lasting damage, including the potential inability to have erections, priapism should evaluate by a doctor immediately.
- Strattera 60 mg may affect your ability or your child’s ability to drive or operate heavy machinery. Be careful until you know how it affects you or your child.
- Talk to your doctor if you or your child has side effects that are not going away.
Other Serious Side Effects Include:
Serious allergic reactions: Swelling or hives, or experiencing other allergic reactions swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Problems passing urine include: Trouble starting or keeping a urine stream, cannot fully empty the bladder.
Signs of psychosis: Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), new behavior problems, aggression, hostility, paranoia.
Signs of heart problems: Chest pain, trouble breathing, feeling like you might pass out
Liver problems: Stomach pain (upper right side), itching, flu-like symptoms, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Report any new or worsening symptoms of mentally to your doctor, such as anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel physically impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
Miss A Dose:
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose. But never skip it frequently because it may not good effects on health.
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, seek a doctor. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away.
Overdose symptoms may include drowsiness, dizziness, stomach problems, heart problem, tremors, or unusual behavior. Go to the doctor immediately if you find any patients with severe symptoms.
What To Avoid:
You should avoid using or handling an open or broken capsule. If the powder from inside the capsule gets in your eyes, rinse them with water right away and call your doctor.
Avoid driving or hazardous activity until you know how Strattera will affect you. Your reactions could be impaired.
You should remember that storage is an important aspect of the total drug control system. Proper environmental control such as proper temperature, light, and humidity, conditions of sanitation, ventilation, and segregation must maintain.
- Before and after taking this medication you should keep the tablets in their blister pack until you are ready to take them.
- Do not store them in a refrigerator or freezer.
- It is most important to remember that keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store Strattera 60 mg tablets at room temperature, keep the bottle tightly closed and protect from moisture.
Addiction Of The Drug:
This medication was approved in 2002 for the treatment of ADHD and was the first non-stimulant medication approved for ADHD patients under 6 years of age. Strattera 60 mg is not a controlled substance and it has a very low potential for abuse.
Strattera 60mg Capsule Addiction Symptoms:
The medication can produce some negative addiction symptoms and side effects. Common side effects signs of Strattera 60 mg addiction in children and teens include:
- Struggling with deep sleeping well at night.
- Feeling like you need Strattera 60 mg just to feel normal.
- Cravy for Strattera 60 mg.
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
- Getting help right away can be essential in breaking the cycle of addiction.
- Visiting multiple doctors to get prescriptions for Strattera 60 mg.
- Telling lies about symptoms to get Strattera 60 mg from a doctor.
- Worrying about getting the next dose of Strattera 60 mg.
- Unable to stop using Lilly 3229.
If you find any of these above symptoms in the patient, you should go to the doctor immediately. Tell freely what you feel, so that your doctor gives you a better suggestion for withdrawing the medication safely.
Symptoms Of Strattera 60 mg Withdrawal:
Unlike other stimulant ADHD drugs like Adderall or Ritalin, Strattera withdrawal symptoms occur. Generally, people who take Strattera 60 mg aren’t at risk of experiencing withdrawal symptoms after they’ve stopped taking it.
A person going through Strattera 60 mg withdrawal may experience panic attacks, anxiety, hostility, aggression, irritability, mania, impulsiveness, irritability, and changes in sleep, appetite, or mood. Detox is not usually necessary. These detox programs have to get off from Strattera 60 mg withdrawal symptoms by using medications and other treatment options.
Alternative medicine is a term that describes medical treatments. It is used instead of traditional therapies. There are a number of replacements available in the market for those patients who are not getting benefits from using Sratattera 60 mg. The effective substitutes are listed here.
Other stimulant options:
- Amphetamine (Adzenys XR-ODT, Dyanavel XR, Evekeo)
- Dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine, ProCentra, Zenzedi)
- Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin, Focalin XR)
- Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse)
- Methamphetamine (Desoxyn)
- Methylphenidate (Concerta, Methylin, Quillivant XR, Ritalin, etc.)
Other non-stimulant options:
- Bupropion (Wellbutrin XL, Wellbutrin SR)
- Desipramine (Norpramin)
- Clonidine (Kapvay)
- Guanfacine (Intuniv)
- Imipramine (Tofranil)
Natural alternative options:
- Rhodiola Rosea
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Vitamin B-6 and magnesium
- Ashwagandha Extract, etc.
In spite of available all these medications, you should go to your doctor for better curing in ADHD.