Buy Strattera 25 mg cheap
Strattera is a brand name for atomoxetine which is used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). This medication belongs to the class of medicine known as selectively inhibits the reuptake of norepinephrine. Strattera 25 mg moderates the activity of a few chemical messengers in the brain, which decreases restlessness and increases attention in people who are hyperactive. It is a medicine used for depression.
How Strattera 25 mg Works:
Strattera or Atomoxetine works by increasing your brain’s use of a chemical called norepinephrine. This medication is related to impulse control and higher-level thinking, which tends to the people who have ADHD. As a result, you should notice an increased ability to stay focused and be independent once you start taking LILLY 3228. Atomoxetine may also boost the amount of noradrenaline in your brain. Noradrenaline plays a role in transmitting messages between brain cells, and influences impulsiveness, attention, and activity levels.
Dosages Of Strattera:
Strattera is one of the pills for oral use. A dose is individual depending on a patient’s health, mental condition, age, and body mass. The daily dose of Strattera 25 mg is taken once per day.
-Children above the age of 6 to 16 and patients with a body mass less than 70 kg are recommended to take 10 mg to 40mg Strattera.
-Patients over 16 with a body mass over 70 kg should start the treatment from Strattera 10 mg per day, gradually increasing it up to 100 mg, not more.
The treatment is continued till the results are achieved in the treatment of ADHD. The treatment usually takes less than a year.
Strength Of Strattera:
The medication is commonly available in 7 strengths. Don’t use these strengths on your own. Contact your doctor first if you have any symptoms related to ADHD. The forms are such as Strattera 10 mg, Strattera 18 mg, Strattera 25 mg, Strattera 40 mg, Strattera 60 mg, Strattera 80 mg, and Strattera 100 mg which are used in different conditions.
How To Take Strattera 25 mg?
Take Strattera 25 mg exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may change your dose according to the patient’s health conditions. Do not use LILLY 3228 in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Take the medicine at the same time each day, with a full glass of water. You may Swallow the capsule whole with or without food. Tell your doctor if you have trouble swallowing the capsules.
Usually, take this medicine once daily in the morning, or two times per day in the morning and late afternoon. Always follow your doctor’s instructions to decrease side effects. Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit.
While taking Strattera 25 mg, your doctor will need to check your heart rate, blood pressure, height, and weight.
Before You Take LILLY 3228:
You should know the active ingredient in Strattera 25 mg such as atomoxetine hydrochloride. Always read it from the end of this leaflet.
Do not take Strattera 25 mg if you have an allergy to the medication.
Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction may include shortness of breath, wheezing, or difficulty breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or other parts of the body; rash, itching, or hives on the skin.
Do not take Strattera 25 mg if you have any of the following conditions:
- Certain heart diseases such as moderate to severe hypertension, abnormal or dangerously fast heartbeat, thickening, and an uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland cause increased appetite, weight loss, intolerance to heat, increased sweating, tremors, and rapid heart rate
- A tumor of the adrenal gland, which sits near the kidney.
- The symptoms dizziness, a feeling of weakness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dilated pupils and blurring vision, stomach pains, and raised blood pressure.
- Never take this medication if you are taking a medicine called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) for the treatment of depression or have been taking an MAOI within the last 14 days. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure as to whether or not you are taking an MAOI.
- If you do take Strattera 25 mg while you are taking an MAOI, you may experience shaking, shivering, muscle stiffness, fever, rapid pulse, rapid breathing, or confusion.
- Do not take this medication if you have high pressure in the eye (glaucoma), or have a family history of glaucoma.
- You should never take this medicine after the expiry date printed on the pack or if the packaging is torn. If it has expired or is damaged, return it to your pharmacist for disposal.
If you are not sure whether you should start taking Strattera 25 mg with the above medications, talk to your doctor.
Side Effects Requiring Medical Attention:
The active ingredient contained in Strattera may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur to the patient.
Go to your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking this medication :
- Hives, itching, skin rash
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- Redness of the skin
- Painful, prolonged erection of your penis
- Dark colored urine
- Flu-like symptoms
- Irregular heartbeat recurrent
- Loss of bladder control
- Muscle spasm or jerking of all extremities
- Pelvic pain in male
- Sudden loss of consciousness
- Yellow eyes or skin
Go to your doctor immediately if the patient experiences symptoms severe.
Taking Other Medicines:
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines before taking them. These medications are included without a prescription or prescription or health food shop. But it is remembered that some medicines may or may not be affected by Strattera 25 mg. For this reason, you may need different amounts of your medicines to take different medicines.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), are medicines used to treat some types of depression. You should stop taking MAOIs at least two weeks before starting Strattera 25 mg.
- Certain medicines are used to treat depression such as fluoxetine, paroxetine, desipramine, imipramine, venlafaxine, and mirtazapine, Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, Valium.
- Certain medicines are used to treat irregular heartbeat such as quinidine.
- Medicines used to treat low blood pressure or to raise blood pressure (pressor agents)
- Medicines containing the decongestants pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine
- Asthma reliever medicines such as salbutamol, when taken orally as a syrup or as an injection.
Your doctor and pharmacist have more information on medicines to be careful with or avoid while taking Strattera 25 mg.
After Taking Strattera 25 mg:
Before and after taking this medication you should keep this medication in a safe place. Always consult your doctor about it.
- Keep your capsules in the pack until it is time to take them.
- All the capsules should keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C.
- Do not store Strattera 25 mg or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
- Keep it where children cannot reach it.
- A locked cupboard where you can keep it in a good place to store medicines.
- If your doctor tells you to stop taking this medicine or the expiry date has passed, ask your pharmacist what to do with any medicine that is left over.
Alternatives Of Strattera 25 mg:
In some cases Strattera 25 mg failed to show results effectively, your doctor may suggest you change the brand according to your health conditions. These are some other alternatives to Strattera 25 mg you can use to treat your ADHD.
You can use these medicines with proper doctor’s advice. Do not use these medicines without permission, as those have a high chance to become habit-forming